Walk exterior of the property
- Check for vandalism, forced entry, lawn debris.
- Make sure trees not encroaching on the house.
- Check for termites or other pests.
- Make sure doors and windows are locked.
- Ensure garage doors are closed and locked.
- Forward packages.
- Remove periodicals and flyers.
- Make sure there is no debris around doors.
- Replace expired exterior light bulbs (if reachable)
- Run water spigots. (make sure they are not leaking).
- Confirm that contractors (lawn, pool, etc) are being performed.
Walk interior of the property
- Check for insects or other infestations.
- Look for interior vandalism or signs of forced entry.
- Confirm all utilities are functioning.
- Check all appliances to make sure they are running properly.
- Run kitchen sinks, disposer, bathroom faucets, and flush toilets.(prevents calcium build up, leaks, and sewer gas).
- Run air conditioning/heating systems, and check water heater for leaks.
- Change filters*
- Start automobiles, pump brakes, idle engines, and charge batteries. (if requested)
- Replace smoke detector batteries if needed.*
- Change staged interior lighting.
- Replace expired light bulbs.
Prepare home for arrival.
Close up home.
Any other needs you may have.
(items with an asterisk are concierge services)